Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe this morning on the Kellogg's website and I can't wait to give it a try. My daughter loves bananas!
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas (about 3 medium, ripe, mashed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat granola cereal (with raisins if you want)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries (or you can use frozen, just adjust your cooking time)
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat sugar and oil until well-blended. Mix in eggs. Add bananas and KELLOGG'S Low-Fat Granola with Raisins cereal. Stir in flour mixture only until combined. Stir in nuts and blueberries. Spread batter evenly into 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle batter with additional cereal, if desired.
- Bake at 350° F for 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely before slicing.