Girlfriend gave me this recipe.
Make and share this Banana-Blueberries Crumb Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml whole wheat flour
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 2 bananas
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml margarine (melted or oil)
- 158.51 ml blueberries
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml whole wheat flour
- 0.59 ml ground cinnamon
- 29.58 ml oats
- 14.79 ml margarine
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, cinnamon.
- In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, corn syrup, egg and melted margarine. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened.
- Add blueberries. Spoon batter (1/4 cup at a time) into muffins cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon. Cut in margarine. Sprinkle topping over muffins. Makes 10 muffins.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minute.
Good, easy to make. I would add some vanilla next time....
These were great! DH and FIL really loved them because they weren't too sweet. I am all about muffins loaded with fruit so I added another 1/2 banana and upped the blueberries to 1 full cup. When I make these again I will try and switch the whole wheat flour and ap flour measurements and probably add more blueberries. With all the add in's I ended up with 12 large muffins. Thanks Redsie for a new breakfast fave!!
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing this.