Banana-Blueberries Crumb Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, cinnamon.
- In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, corn syrup, egg and melted margarine. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened.
- Add blueberries. Spoon batter (1/4 cup at a time) into muffins cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon. Cut in margarine. Sprinkle topping over muffins. Makes 10 muffins.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minute.