1/1 Photo of Banana Blondies With Chocolate Chips and Walnuts
From 125 Best Chocolate Chips Recipes. Haven't tried yet - but will soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a 13x9 inch metal baking pan.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3In a large bowl, using electric mixer, beat butter and granulated and brown sugars until light and fluffly. Beat in vanilla. Add eggs and bananas, beating well. Add flour mixture and beat just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 4Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown and starting to pull away from sides of pan. The center will be slightly soft to the touch.
- 5Let cool completely in pan or rack. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Blondies With Chocolate Chips and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.8
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 61.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g