Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
a favorite of the kids!
- Put sprinkles on plate.
- Heat chocolate chips in a skillet, stir untilmelted.
- Cut peeled bananas in half.
- Poke popsicle sticks into cut ends of bananas.
- Spread chocolate onto bananas.
- Roll in sprinkles.
- Place on plate lined with wax paper, and freeze.
This is a nice AND easy to assemble together treat. I enjoyed a smiliar treat with candy sprinkles and melted chocolate over a slice of sponge cake in a Chinese restaurant here in Orlando, a few months ago.