1/3 Photos of Banana Bliss Balls (Raw Food)
Sydney Mike's Note:
This unusual & interesting recipe comes from the internet! Great as a snack or dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add nuts to food processor & process until fine.
- 2Add coconut, bananas, agave & vanilla, processing until smooth.
- 3Add buckwheat flour slowly through the chute until mixture thickens.
- 4Take a portion of this mix & roll into a small ball.
- 5Roll ball in desiccated coconut, repeating until all the mix is used, & close to 16 small balls have been rolled.
- 6Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bliss Balls (Raw Food)
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.1
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 157.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: