This unusual & interesting recipe comes from the internet! Great as a snack or dessert!
Make and share this Banana Bliss Balls (Raw Food) recipe from Food.com.
- Add nuts to food processor & process until fine.
- Add coconut, bananas, agave & vanilla, processing until smooth.
- Add buckwheat flour slowly through the chute until mixture thickens.
- Take a portion of this mix & roll into a small ball.
- Roll ball in desiccated coconut, repeating until all the mix is used, & close to 16 small balls have been rolled.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.