Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
A conservative beverage with a delicious blend of creamy coconut and blissful banana.
- In a blender combine the bananas and milk.
- Next, pour in coconut milk and add ice.
- Add the pure vanilla extract (optional).
- On high speed, blend until smooth.
- Serve over ice in two tall glasses.
What a good way to get the kids to "eat" bananas. I didn't have the coconut milk on hand, so I just blended 1 TBS. shredded coconut in with an extra 1/2 cup of milk. Made the next batch with about 1/2 cup of blueberries for even more nutrition! Made for Fall PAC '08. Thank you for sharing!
I don't know that I would call this conservative. Maybe delicious, or great tasting! Used my Mexican vanilla to make this and it was superb! Will make again! Thnx for posting, Chef Qwert. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.