Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the cookie cookbook of Company's Coming
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 236.59 ml banana, mashed in puree
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml nuts, chopped (I used pistachios)
- 236.59 ml raisins (obtional)
- 4.92 ml cinnamon (obtional)
- Cream the butter with sugar. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Add mashed banana.
- Add all the remaining ingredients. Beat well. Pour the dough with a spoon on a greased baking sheet.
- Cook in a preheated oven of 375 F for 8 to 10 minutes.
I made half with Raisins and walnuts and the other half with chocolate chip and walnuts. I baked in two 9x13 and was gonna cut them into square cookies. But it came out more like a cake. :( I guess I should of rolled them and flattened them into cookies. Kinda disappointed! Thought they were going to be chewy.
I used the peanuts, raisins and the cinnamon. At first I thought that I had only used 1 cup of flour because the batter is quite runny, but I had used the right amount. I also cooked them for a couple of minutes longer so they browned a bit. They turned out great and the house smells wonderful! I will make these again. Made for Went To The Market tag game. Thanks Boomie! :)
These were good! I made 2 dozen, half with walnuts and half without for the kids and added cinnamon to the batter. We always have bananas in our house so these cookies are perfect. Tastes like a mini banana bread. Made for 123Hits.