Recipe by Boomette
From the cookie cookbook of Company's Coming
Top Review by seal angel
I made half with Raisins and walnuts and the other half with chocolate chip and walnuts. I baked in two 9x13 and was gonna cut them into square cookies. But it came out more like a cake. :( I guess I should of rolled them and flattened them into cookies. Kinda disappointed! Thought they were going to be chewy.
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 236.59 ml banana, mashed in puree
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml nuts, chopped (I used pistachios)
- 236.59 ml raisins (obtional)
- 4.92 ml cinnamon (obtional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter with sugar. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Add mashed banana.
- Add all the remaining ingredients. Beat well. Pour the dough with a spoon on a greased baking sheet.
- Cook in a preheated oven of 375 F for 8 to 10 minutes.