Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy, unique finger food that mixes sweet and salty flavors in one crunchy bite. The best part is you can tailor it to your liking!
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 -2 tablespoon fat free cream cheese (the best is Philadelphia's.) or 1 -2 tablespoon whipped cream cheese
- 8 -10 salted pretzels
- sugar-free hot cocoa mix (optional)
- Slice banana into pieces.
- Put cream cheese on the pretzels and add sliced bananas on top.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- *Note: You can even omit the pretzels and use nuts (i.e. walnuts).