From Land O Lakes
Make and share this Banana Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Combine chocolate chips and butter in 1 quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted (3 to 4 minutes).
- Pour chocolate into 1 cup measuring cup. Using two forks, dip each banana chunk into chocolate; let excess drip off. Place onto waxed paper-lined tray. sprinkle with suggested toppings. Freeze at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- TIPS: If chocolate becomes too thick, reheat over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Store frozen in resealable plastic freezer bag up to 2 weeks.
- If desired, insery toothpick or pretzel stick into each banana bite before freezing.
I made these for our ice cream social at church in August. Sorry I forgot to review them. Should have made more. They disappeared in minutes. Even the adults were eating them. What more can I say!!
Yummy little bites! I used coconut and candy sprinkles. Thanks for a neat recipe!