Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My son loves these muffins with the (optional)chocolate chips added. My daughter likes me to add raspberries to hers instead, so I just pop some whole berries into the muffin cup as I drizzle the batter in. They are very fast to put together which is always a good thing. This is from TOH.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄3 cups bananas, mashed (about 3 bananas)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Place biscuit mix in a medium bowl and break up any lumps.
- Combine remaining ingredients and stir into the biscuit mix.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400F 15-20 minutes.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
Was very easy and yummy!
I tripled the recipe and it turned out great! I never use muffin papers, I just spray oil on the muffin pan and put the batter right in...easy peasy!
These were great and very moist. Just the right amount of banana flavor. I tucked a Hershey Drop chocolate inside each muffin for a sweet surprise. Delicious!
Very quick and easy to make. All ingredients will already be in your pantry and fridge. Very moist and delicious. Prep and bake times are true to the recipe. Loved these muffins and will make them again.