Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A chewy and delicious Gluten-Free Banana Biscuit! *Gluten-Free Flour Mix. 6 cups white rice flour 2 cups potato starch 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup gluten-free baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 -4 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Sift all this together add 2 medium large ripe, well-mashed bananas (3/4 cup - 1 cup) mix well.
- Add chick pea flour until the dough is just barely not sticky, and drop onto oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly brown.