Recipe by loof
A quick-n-easy tasty breakfast treat!
Top Review by Nyteglori
I took a cue from the other reviews and rather than mix up the butter sugar mixture I brushed just the butter on and sifted a small amount of cinnamon and sugar on top. It was wonderful and not too sweet. I think next time I might drizzle a bit of chocolate syrup over it after its cooked. Thanks for another great recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and brown sugar over medium-high heat and set aside.
- Slice the banana into 10-20 slices (round).
- Split a biscuit in two, place 1 or 2 banana slices on a biscuit half, top with the other biscuit half, and press edges together to seal. Repeat for remaining biscuits.
- Place into a 9x9 inch baking pan with sides touching.
- Drizzle brown sugar/butter mixture over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-14 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool for about 2 minutes, then serve.