Banana Biscotti Dog/Puppy Treats
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place dry ingredients in large bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Blend egg, oil, vanilla and banana together. Add into the dry ingredients in well. Start combining together.
- Add water, one teaspoon at a time as needed.
- Knead by hand on table until mixed thoroughly. Form into logs approximately 2 - 2 1/2 inches high. Flatten so that log is 6 - 7 inches wide by 1 inch high.
- Place on non-stick baking sheets or lightly greased ones.
- Bake 30 - 40 minutes. Remove and cool for 10 minutes. Slice into 1/2 - 3/4 inch slices.
- Place on baking sheets and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Store in airtight container.