1/1 Photo of Banana Birthday Cake
Michelle of the shire's Note:
The perfect cake for a monkey themed party. This is a yellow cake with a hint of banana. The frosting is rich and smooth. A hit with young and old!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Mix all cake ingredients well.
- 2Pour cake mix into two greased 9" round cake pans and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- 3Frosting: In a large bowl, cream 1/2 cup butter and the cream cheese until smooth.
- 4Beat in 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 5Add confectioners sugar and beat on low speed until combined, then on high until frosting is smooth.
- 6Spread frosting on cooled cake.
- 7Sprinkle with candy topping. As a cute option, you could decorate with small monkey toys.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Birthday Cake
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.7
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 112.4 mg
- Sodium 534.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 59.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g