Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have not tried it, but it sounds nice! 8)
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 overripe bananas
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint raspberries, cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup chopped and toasted almond
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cream the butter with the sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Puree the bananas, sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Alternately add dry ingredients in 3 additions and banana mixture in 2 additions to egg mixture. Beat just enough to incorporate.
- Add the raspberries and almonds.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups.
- Bake about 25 minutes, until puffy, brown and springy.