Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 medium firm banana, chopped
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 (6 count) packageindividual graham cracker tart shells
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and honey until smooth; whisk in raspberries until blended.
- Stir in marshmallows and banana.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into tart shells.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Easy and great taste! I added a layer of vanilla pudding, and it was wonderful! Kids loved them.