Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A different version of the normal Snickers Salad that does not use apples. Try this for a nice change. Cooking/Passive time is chill time in fridge.
- 6 Snickers candy bars (cut into bite-size chunks)
- 3 bananas
- 1 quart strawberry
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding, make with
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Slice bananas and strawberries, place in bowl.
- Add snickers and mix well.
- In large bowl, fold in Cool Whip and pudding mixture, then fold in banana, strawberries, and Snicker mixture.
- Chill 1 hour.