1/2 Photos of Banana Berry Muffins
kiwi farmers wife's Note:
These are so easy and a great way to use up bananas and blackberries when in season but can use any berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F/ 204°C.
- 2Grease or line 12 muffin cups.
- 3Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- 4Beat bananas in a large bowl with electric mixer until mashed, add eggs, brown sugar, butter and vanilla, beat until well mixed.
- 5Stir in combined dry ingredients with a wooden spoon until almost blended. Stir in berries just until combined.
- 6Spoon into prepared cups evenly. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire rack, enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Berry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 224.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: