Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I really enjoy making frozen yogurt in my ice cream maker. This is a tasty and healthy recipe. Cooking time includes estimated freezing time.
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana, mashed (fresh or frozen)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- With a blender, electric mixer, or food processor, combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to directions.
- Store in an airtight freezer-safe container.