1/4 Photos of Banana Berry Frozen Yogurt
Low cal, healthy, frozen dessert. Use whatever berries you can get. No cooking just freezing for 45 minutes 3 X's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in a large metal bowl of a food processor and blend processing until smooth and well blended.
- 2Pour into a metal bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 45 minutes.
- 3Remove from freezer and beat with an electric hand mixer until smooth. Return to freezer.
- 4Repeat at 45 minute intervals two more times during freezing.
- 5Before serving, allow mixture to set at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Berry Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 79.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 37.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g