Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from Taste of Home. Very delicious.
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen sliced strawberries in syrup (or just fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
Another terrific smoothie Silvia. I really enjoyed the banana, mixed berries and juices in this drink. I used a good thick Greek yogurt and fresh pineapple and orange juices, so good. It was quick and really easy to make, a great way to start the day. A beautifully flavored, thick smoothie that is so good for you. Thanks for sharing. Made for Fall Pac 12
Quick and easy recipe that was ery tasty and refreshing! I used Greek style yogurt and had it for a quick breakfast! Nice, healthy way to start the morning. This will be delightful when fresh local berries are in season at the farm stands! I made this for Spring PAC 2009-thanks Silvia de la Sil!