From the June/July 2004 Taste of Home. Looked good!
Make and share this Banana-Berry Brownie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, and egg until well blended.
- Spread into a greased and floured 12-in pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream sheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until combined.
- Spread over brownie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until topping is set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving, arrange strawberries and bananas over topping; drizzle with chocolate.
- Refrigerate leftovers.