Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the June/July 2004 Taste of Home. Looked good!
Make and share this Banana-Berry Brownie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup water, boiling
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 -2 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted
- In a bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, and egg until well blended.
- Spread into a greased and floured 12-in pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream sheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until combined.
- Spread over brownie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until topping is set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving, arrange strawberries and bananas over topping; drizzle with chocolate.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
These were soooo good. I really love the brownies. I baked the initial brownies for 20 minutes and then ten minutes with the toppings to make the brownies moist. And it was moist! And so good!
This is wonderful! My daughter made this for a party with her friends - they were so impressed. She used m&ms instead of drizzling melted chocolate on top - very colorful!
This was wonderful and easy. I had some an extra box of brownies and all the other ingredients so I made it one night as a surprise for the kids. They loved it. Made for zwt 07 zingo