- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup water, boiling
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 -2 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, and egg until well blended.
- Spread into a greased and floured 12-in pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream sheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until combined.
- Spread over brownie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until topping is set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving, arrange strawberries and bananas over topping; drizzle with chocolate.
- Refrigerate leftovers.