Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
A delish smoothie (tofu can be added for extra protein if wanted). VERY refreshing
- 1 cup nonfat milk (soy if wanted)
- 2 scoops protein powder (i use the serving size for whey vanilla protein powder)
- 2 small frozen cut up bananas
- 1 cup frozen berries, of choice
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute (or to taste)
- ice, if not thick enough
- Put all items in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- For desired consistency, add ice to make it thicker, or more milk to make it more liquid).
- Add tofu to taste. (if you like the flavor or want more protein).