Recipe by Beve
Nice on a hot summer day, (if that ever comes!!), not that we've had a bad winter, just prefer summer...8-)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons knox unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 1⁄2 cups banana pulp
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- SOAK: kNOX in hot water 5 min.
- &dissolve overhot water.
- MASH: BANANA pulp.
- Put in dbl-boiler; ADD: sugar, stir.
- ADD: the dissolved Knox.
- COOL a little.
- ADD: lemon juice; Orange juice.
- When it begins to congeal, FOLD in cool-whip; Pour into bowl/bowls which have been rubbed lightly w/ olive oil; refrigerate.
- till set.