1/7 Photos of Banana Banana Nut Bread
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This is an incredibly moist and tender Banana Nut Bread. The addition of the instant banana pudding gives it an extra banana "kick". I find baking it at a lower temperature avoids burning the edges. My DH likes it for breakfast served under two eggs over easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups sugar
- 8 ounces butter, softened at room temperature (2 sticks)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant banana pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups ripe bananas, mashed (about 4 medium)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 300°.
- 2Grease two 9 x 5 loaf pans.
- 3Cream butter and sugar well.
- 4Add buttermilk, eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- 5Add instant pudding, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon, mixing well.
- 6Slowly add flour, one cup at a time, until well mixed.
- 7Peel bananas, mash and add to mixture.
- 8Add pecans and mix until blended.
- 9Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Banana Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1853 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3093.3
- Calories from Fat 1277
- Total Fat 141.9 g
- Saturated Fat 65.1 g
- Cholesterol 527.7 mg
- Sodium 3570.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 430.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 259.3 g
- Protein 40.1 g