1/1 Photo of Banana Banana Muffins
These have a great banana flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the peeled bananas in a large bowl and beat them well with an electric mixer. The riper the bananas and the more you beat them, the more tender your muffins will be. There will still be some lumps, however.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 3Add the butter, applesauce, and eggs to the banana and mix well.
- 4Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir JUST until the batter is thoroughly combined.
- 5Pour the batter into greased muffin cups - mine just about filled the 12 cup pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 7Cool for 10 minutes on a rack in the pan; then remove and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.4 mg
- Sodium 241.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g