Why compromise the banana flavor? My banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Ultimate comfort food, and it's WONDERFUL TOASTED!! (Make sure to use bananas with a lot of black on them for the best flavor! The blacker the bananas, the stronger the banana flavor of the bread.)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- In large bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.