1/56 Photos of Banana Banana Bread
1 hr 15 mins
Shelley Albeluhn's Note:
Why compromise the banana flavor? My banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Ultimate comfort food, and it's WONDERFUL TOASTED!! (Make sure to use bananas with a lot of black on them for the best flavor! The blacker the bananas, the stronger the banana flavor of the bread.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Lightly grease 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- 3In large bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
- 4In separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- 5Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- 6Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
- 7Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- 9Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 237.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g