Recipe by CHRISSYG
I stole the idea from Biggest Loser cook book, changed it a tad. this could be breakfast or a mid afternoon snack... it's really good.
Top Review by Studentchef
This was good. I had this for supper, because I wanted something light in the evening. I couldn't find any small bagels so I used regular sized ones. It's so good, it's almost like a dessert with the cinnamon and honey.
- 1 miniature bagel (whole wheat preferred)
- 1 teaspoon whipped cream cheese
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- split the bagel if not done so already and toast.
- smear each side with cream cheese (just a thin layer, this is supposed to be diet food).
- top one side with sliced banana, sprinkel with cinnamon and drizzle of honey, close it up with the top half of the bagel and enjoy.
- one for snack, two for breakfast.