Recipe by rainbowapronblackballoon
A delicious and vibrant organic pudding, top with granola, chopped nuts, fruit slices, or zest. (Even chocolate or butterscotch chips!) Pick your poison. Double this recipe and once it's mixed, freeze it in a cold-safe bowl, then scoop like ice cream .Sprinkle or drizzle with your favorite toppings. :)
Top Review by Lalaloula
YUM, YUM, YUM!!!! This is such a great recipe! The pudding comes out creamy, thick and full of flavour! Mmm, the honey is the perfect addition! Who would have thought that avocado and banana are such a dream team? :)
I accidentally forgot to use the milk at first, but it was still yummy. However after realising my mistake I added the milk and it was so much better.
I cant wait to try the ice cream version of this.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this keeper with us, rainbowapronblackballoon!
- 1 ripe avocado, seeded
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup for vegans)
- 2 -3 tablespoons vanilla soymilk or 2 -3 tablespoons almond milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the banana, cut into half inch slices.
- Cut the avocado in half, de-stone, slice it into chunks and remove the chunks with a spoon.
- Pour both fruits into a medium bowl.
- Add the honey/syrup, and soy or almond milk a tablespoon at a time (you can begin smashing vigorously and mixing with a fork, or use a food processor or blender).
- Blend until smooth.
- Garnish as your sunshiney heart desires.
- Have a beautiful day.