Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
it was a recipe that i just built on and turned it into this delicious loaf
Make and share this Banana, Apricot and Date Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- put sugar, water, dates,apricots, butter and bi-carb into a pot.
- stir over low heat until butter and sugar is melted.
- in a bowl place flour , mashed banana and eggs.
- stir the pot mixture into the flour mixture, making sure to mix well.
- place into two well greased and lined pan loaves.
- bake at 190 degrees celcius, for 35 minutes test to make sure it is cooked in the middle.
- ENJOY !
- freezes really well !