Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I added 1 cup of sugar and half a stick of butter instead.
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup applesauce (preferably unsweetened)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Sift anb add the flour.
- Mash the bananas and fold them in with all the remaining ingredients.
- Bake in greased loaf pan, 350 degrees, 1 hour.
3 fussy kids can`t be wrong. I followed your advice and used 1 cup sugar and half stick butter. I mixed the bananas and applesauce with the butter and sugar and then added the dry ingredients. All raved. I will have to come up with a GF version for myself it sounded so good.