1/2 Photos of Banana & Apple Oatmeal Muffins
These muffins are moist and delicious! I also like to serve them with cream cheese frosting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 2Add eggs, bananas, apple and honey; mix well.
- 3Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
- 4Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until muffins test done.
- 6Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana & Apple Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.3
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 241.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g