These muffins are moist and delicious! I also like to serve them with cream cheese frosting!
Make and share this Banana & Apple Oatmeal Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, bananas, apple and honey; mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.