Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
These muffins are moist and delicious! I also like to serve them with cream cheese frosting!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, bananas, apple and honey; mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
These were awful. I followed the directions exactly and it never cooked through. Way too much liquid in them.
Healthy, moist and delicious. Apple added very nice touch, and honey gave delicate flavor. Will definitely make again.
I decided last year to not give out 5 stars unless it is outstandingly delicious and these are. I followed directions all the way to the final10 min colling and am very pleased. They are sweet as mentioned in another review, so next time I may reduce honey to 1/2 C and sugar to 1/3 C. If you like sweet, make as written. These are gift giving quality. Thank you!