- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pint reduced-fat 2% low-fat milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 ounces butter, melted
- 1 fresh vanilla bean
- 1 banana, sliced
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, eggs, and butter.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until they form a batter.
- Slice the vanilla bean in half and scrape out the pulp from the center of the bean.
- Mix the vanilla pulp into the pancake batter.
- Gently mix the sliced bananas into the batter.
- Spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat the pan over medium heat.
- Use about 1/3 cup of batter per pancake.