Recipe by chive flower
Really easy to do for breakfast and to munch on through out the day and is healthy as it does not have any sugar content what so ever. (only from the bananas naturally)
- 100 g soya flour
- 250 g complet flour (or rice flour for gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed up
- 2 eggs, whisked
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the eggs together and mix with the mashed up bananas
- Then add to the mixing bowl of the flours and baking powder etc.
- When totally mixed together, place into a loaf tin and leave in a warm place for 30mins.
- then cook for 1hour in an oven pre-heated at 190.
- Leave to cool et voila!