Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the 2000 cookbook, Ultimate Smoothies.
- 59.14 ml low-fat milk
- 29.58 ml light rum
- 29.58 ml white Creme de Cacao
- 29.58 ml creme de banane (or other banana liqueur)
- 2 large bananas
- 354.88 ml non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Place milk, rum, creme de cacao, banana liqueur & bananas in a blender & process until smooth.
- Add yogurt & continue to process until mixture is again smooth.
- Pour into cocktail glasses & ENJOY!
I too used a tablespoon of chocolate syrup for the creme de cacao and Malibu coconut rum. This is such a wonderful cocktail smoothie! So delicious and a perfect ending to summer. Thanks for a keeper recipe!
These are sooo good!! They can also be dangerous; they go down so smooth and you do not taste the alcohol, I may be inclined to have more than one! Made with dark Creame de Cacao but otherwise made as is. Will be enjoying these this summer sitting on the patio! Made for 1-2-3-Hits 5/2010.
LOVED LOVED LOVED this! Did not have white creme de cacao so I used a tablespoon of chocolate syrup but otherwise made as directed! This was a great treat for post yard work! Thanks for posting! [Made for PRMR Tag March 2010]