Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy banana sauce to go with dessert.
Make and share this Banana and Rum Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 5 ripe sugar bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 cup thick yoghurt or 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately with icecream.
Loved it! It's a wonderful way to dispose of very ripe bananas. It makes for a really delicious sauce over plain yogurt cheese; the contrast of the slightly tart cheese and the sweet sauce is fabulous. Thanks for posting something different!