Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 4 slices white bread, crust removed
- softened butter
- 4 teaspoons soft brown sugar
- 2 bananas
- 4 tablespoons red plum jam, slightly warmed
- Roll out the slices of bread to flatten and lengthen them slightly.
- Spread both sides lightly with butter and sprinkle one side with sugar.
- Cut the bananas in half and roll each in a slice of bread (sugared side inwards).
- Put one roll into each section of a toaster and toast for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with the warmed jam spooned over the top.