1/1 Photo of Banana and Peanut Butter Toast
ida ku zaifah's Note:
For a change, why not try this for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread bread slices with peanut butter (only one side of each slice).
- 2Arrange half of sliced banana on one slice of bread.
- 3Cover with another slice of bread (peanut butter side down).
- 4Heat a nonstick frying pan and grease with butter.
- 5Coat sandwich with egg and milk mixture and grill for 2 minutes on each side.
- 6Served garnished with remaining sliced banana and hot syrup.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana and Peanut Butter Toast
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.0
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 220.8 mg
- Sodium 745.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 20.5 g