Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
For a change, why not try this for breakfast.
- 2 slice bread
- 1 ripe banana, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg, lighly beaten
- 29.58 ml milk
- 14.79 ml butter
- 0.25 ml salt
- pancake syrup or maple syrup
- Spread bread slices with peanut butter (only one side of each slice).
- Arrange half of sliced banana on one slice of bread.
- Cover with another slice of bread (peanut butter side down).
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and grease with butter.
- Coat sandwich with egg and milk mixture and grill for 2 minutes on each side.
- Served garnished with remaining sliced banana and hot syrup.
I made two. I added more evaporated milk with a large beaten egg. I sprinkled powdered sugar
on one and syrup on the other. Very good. I am sure you could use Nutella which is ground
nuts and chocolate in a thick mixture like peanut butter. Either way, this is a good breakfast!
This was very good. An awesome combo of my favorite flavors, thanks for sharing!