For a change, why not try this for breakfast.
Make and share this Banana and Peanut Butter Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Spread bread slices with peanut butter (only one side of each slice).
- Arrange half of sliced banana on one slice of bread.
- Cover with another slice of bread (peanut butter side down).
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and grease with butter.
- Coat sandwich with egg and milk mixture and grill for 2 minutes on each side.
- Served garnished with remaining sliced banana and hot syrup.