1/1 Photo of Banana and Peanut Butter Muffins
These tempting muffins are made with bananas and crunchy peanut butter and are simply irresistible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F
- 2Fill a muffin tray with 12 paper muffin cases.
- 3Mix the flour, oats, and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- 4In another bowl, whisk the eggs, and then stir in the sugar, mashed bananas, peanut butter and the melted butter.
- 5Add the milk and stir to combine.
- 6Gently fold in the dry ingredients until just combined; do not over mix.
- 7Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 18-25 minutes, or until the tops spring back when gently touched.
- 8Allow to stand for a minute before turning out to cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana and Peanut Butter Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 189.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 7.5 g