1/1 Photo of Banana and Peanut Butter Cookies
Missy Wombat's Note:
This recipe is based on Bev's Flourless Peanut butter cookies. I wanted to make a gluten free cookie but didn't have enough peanut butter. So I mixed up what I had then added the extra ingredients until it was a thicker consistency.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash the banana and mix well with the peanut butter.
- 2Cream with the sugar and then add the syrup.
- 3Add sifted dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4Place teaspoonfuls on a cold greased tray or a tray lined with baking paper.
- 5Bake at 160°C for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana and Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 99.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g