Banana and Milk Ice-Cream....!
- Heat the milk and bring it into 1 litre. Add sugar. Mix the custard powder in cold water and add it to the hot milk. (You may add the heavy cream now if you want to). Mix the milk well.
- Keep the pot of the milk beside (not in refrigerator) so that it becomes a bit cold.
- In a pan take butter and fry the coconut in it for some seconds so that they become light brown, but do this very carefully -- the coconut may become dark. Now take off the coconut in a separate bowl and also add the nuts with it. Mix these nuts and coconut with the help of a spoon.
- When the milk is at normal temperature, not too hot, then put the nuts and coconut in the milk. Mix it well.
- Take off the peel of ripe sweet bananas and cut them. Add these bananas in the milk. Mix it carefully.
- Pour this mixture of milk, custard powder, sugar, bananas, nuts and coconut in a plastic box and cover it (you may pour it in the ice cube case). Keep it in the refrigerator and when it freezes take out and enjoy -- .