Recipe by HokiesMom
From the aussiecooking.com recipe site under desserts. This seems like such a light dessert option that it is definitely a winner. Can't get much easier than this recipe. Found and posted for ZWT8.
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 300 ml whipping cream (1 1/4 cups)
- 300 ml plain yogurt (10 oz)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup roasted almonds, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream until fluffy and whipped.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Stir in the yogurt and lemon juice into the bananas.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Serve into 4 small dessert dishes and topped with a sprinkling of the chopped almonds. If not serving right away, place the dessert cups in the fridge and wait on topping with almonds until right before serving.