Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Found at allrecipes.
Make and share this Banana and Honey Dog Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets.
- Combine water, mashed bananas, honey, vanilla, and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in whole-wheat flour and baking powder.
- Beat dough with an electric mixer on medium speed until ingredients are thoroughly combined, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead until no longer sticky, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness and cut into mini shapes with your favorite cookie cutter.
- Place dough shapes on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave cookies until thoroughly dry and crisp, 30 to 40 more minutes.
- Remove baking sheets from oven and allow cookies to cool on pans for 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack to fully cool.