1 hr 5 mins
Found at allrecipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets.
- 3Combine water, mashed bananas, honey, vanilla, and egg in a large bowl.
- 4Stir in whole-wheat flour and baking powder.
- 5Beat dough with an electric mixer on medium speed until ingredients are thoroughly combined, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 6Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead until no longer sticky, 5 to 8 minutes.
- 7Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness and cut into mini shapes with your favorite cookie cutter.
- 8Place dough shapes on prepared baking sheets.
- 9Bake in preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- 10Turn off the oven and leave cookies until thoroughly dry and crisp, 30 to 40 more minutes.
- 11Remove baking sheets from oven and allow cookies to cool on pans for 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack to fully cool.
Browse Our Top Bananas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bananas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana and Honey Dog Treats
Serving Size: 1 (1351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g