Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kick-start the day with this vitamin-packed fruity breakfast smoothie,
- 1 peach, halved and pitted
- 6 strawberries
- 1⁄2 banana, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, finely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 -6 ice cubes
- ground cinnamon, to decorate
- Place the fruits and ginger in a blender with the milk and vanilla extract.
- Blitz together, adding one ice cube at a time.
- Pour into glasses, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
This is good, I'm not as brave as I could be with the ginger so I know I dulled the flavour a little, and next time I know I'll add the whole 1/4tsp. Thanks for posting!