Norahs Girl's Note:
A simple quick Pudding using Bananas and bought custard!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide half the biscuits between four individual serving bowls or one large bowl.
- 2Sprinkle with half the sherry or juice and set aside.
- 3Heat the butter in a frying pan over a medium to high heat.
- 4Add the bananas and fry lightly until golden.
- 5Heat the custard and pour half of it over the biscuits.
- 6Top with half the bananas.
- 7Repeat the layer, ending with custard.
- 8Sprinkle with pecan nuts and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana and Custard Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.7
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 369.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: