Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple quick Pudding using Bananas and bought custard!
Make and share this Banana and Custard Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Divide half the biscuits between four individual serving bowls or one large bowl.
- Sprinkle with half the sherry or juice and set aside.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over a medium to high heat.
- Add the bananas and fry lightly until golden.
- Heat the custard and pour half of it over the biscuits.
- Top with half the bananas.
- Repeat the layer, ending with custard.
- Sprinkle with pecan nuts and serve hot.