Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A simple quick Pudding using Bananas and bought custard!
Make and share this Banana and Custard Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 200 g ginger biscuits, broken up
- 50 ml cream sherry (medium or full) or 50 ml apple juice
- 30 ml butter
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 250 ml ready made prepared custard
- 50 pecan nuts, chopped
- Divide half the biscuits between four individual serving bowls or one large bowl.
- Sprinkle with half the sherry or juice and set aside.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over a medium to high heat.
- Add the bananas and fry lightly until golden.
- Heat the custard and pour half of it over the biscuits.
- Top with half the bananas.
- Repeat the layer, ending with custard.
- Sprinkle with pecan nuts and serve hot.