Norahs Girl's Note:
A simple quick Pudding using Bananas and bought custard!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide half the biscuits between four individual serving bowls or one large bowl.
- 2Sprinkle with half the sherry or juice and set aside.
- 3Heat the butter in a frying pan over a medium to high heat.
- 4Add the bananas and fry lightly until golden.
- 5Heat the custard and pour half of it over the biscuits.
- 6Top with half the bananas.
- 7Repeat the layer, ending with custard.
- 8Sprinkle with pecan nuts and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana and Custard Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.7
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 369.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: